Ravi Welch, psychologist, integrative psychotherapist, who worked at the Cathexis Institute with patients suffering from severe mental disorders, held a three session seminar: Psychological Development – normal and pathological development of children based on Reparenting and Attachment theory on June 3rd , 4th and 5th 2022, from 6 to 9 pm Central European time.
For more information on this seminar, click here.
If you want to order recording of this seminar, you can click here.
2. Work experience in psychotherapy
3. The workshop met my expectations
4. The contents presented at the workshop correspond to the topic
5. The lecturer presented the contents in a clear and structured way
6. The organization of the workshop, the flow of information and technical support were at the appropriate level
7. The quality of interaction between the participates was good, considering the current conditions
8. Overall evaluation of the workshop