Richard G. Erskine, PhD held online video seminar: Relational Psychotherapy for the Borderline Client on November 26th, 27th and 28th 2021, at 6pm to 9pm (GMT/UTC + 1h).
Association “Belcounsel”, National Association for Transactional Analysis of Serbia – NATAS and Outpatient psychiatric practice “Bubera” hosted this event.
Online workshop was held on Zoom app. in 3-Session on Friday, Saturday and Sunday — 3 hours each evening.
For more information on this seminar, click here.
If you want to order recording of this seminar, click here.
As a tool for evaluating the use, there is a five-point Likert-type scale on which the participants evaluated the accuracy of the offered statements with grades from one to five (1-disagree, 5-completely agree). The allegations referred to the fulfillment of their expectations, the offered contents, the quality of the presentation and presentation, the organization and the overall evaluation of the held workshop.
The evaluation sheet was filled in by 155 participants. All aspects of the workshop were extremely positively evaluated by the participants and the overall evaluation of the workshop was 4.89.
The results are presented below.
2. Work experience in psychotherapy
3. The workshop met my expectations
4. The contents presented at the workshop correspond to the topic
5. The lecturer presented the contents in a clear and structured way
6. The organization of the workshop, the flow of information and technical support were at the appropriate level
7. The quality of interaction between the participates was good, considering the current conditions
8. Overall evaluation of the workshop
9. SUGGESTIONS FOR THE NEXT SEMINAR
- Working with Narcissistic Clients
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Unconscious communication
- Transfer and countertransfer